Availability: Albus Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds, No View (Souterrain)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Central Amsterdam design hotel 1 block from Rembrandtsquare
This design hotel offers a prime location 1 block from the Floating Flower Market (Bloemenmarkt) and a 2-minute walk from the Kalverstraat shopping street. The Rijksmuseum is less than 1 km (0.6 mi) away.
Organic & local
Senses, a stylish on-site restaurant, serves 'food art' made with organic ingredients. Guests may dine on the patio, weather permitting. This Amsterdam hotel is smoke-free.
Modern guestrooms feature 32-inch flat-panel HDTVs, Nespresso coffee machines, and premium bedding. In-room safes can accommodate laptops. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available. Bathrobes are provided.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Albus Hotel Amsterdam City Centre Amenities
Small, stylish, and friendly, Albus Hotel Amsterdam City Centre is just steps from the Bloemenmarkt and the Kalverstraat shopping street. Attractions within a 10- to- 20-minute walk include the Anne Frank House, Rijksmuseum, Begijnhof, Van Gogh Museum, and Concertgebouw.
Senses, the hotel restaurant, specialises in 'food art' and uses organic, sustainable ingredients where possible. A dining patio opens seasonally. Room service may be ordered from morning until late evening subject to charges.
The hotel also offers a 24-hour business center, complimentary wireless Internet in public spaces, a lobby fireplace, terrace, 24-hour front desk, bicycle rentals, and multilingual staff. Airport transportation is available for a surcharge. This hotel is entirely smoke-free.
- Computer station
- 24-hour business center
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 2000
- Number of floors - 8
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Digital TV service
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Soundproofed rooms
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Ceiling fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- Espresso maker
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Individually furnished
Senses - Senses restaurant prepares unconventional and creative food art using the finest organic and sustainable ingredients.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Game drive nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Albus Hotel Amsterdam City Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, JCB International JCB International, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Minimum guest age is 18
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.