Please enter your travel dates.
Comfort Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Twin Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Twin Beds
- Two Single and One Sofa Bed
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Duivendrecht (Oost-Watergraafsmeer)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Duivendrecht (Oost-Watergraafsmeer), close to Amsterdam ArenA, Heineken Music Hall, and Amstelpark. Also nearby are Ziggo Dome and RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Bastion Deluxe Hotel Amsterdam/Amstel features a fitness facility. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness facility, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Bastion Deluxe Hotel Amsterdam/Amstel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free parking
- Total number of rooms - 192
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Internet point
- Billiards or pool table
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Pool table
- Luggage storage
- Television in lobby
- Express check-in
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Free guest parking during stay
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 9 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Dock nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Boating nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.75 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14.00 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.