Availability: Bastion Deluxe Hotel Amsterdam/Amstel
Comfort Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child)
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Duivendrecht (Oost-Watergraafsmeer)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Duivendrecht (Oost-Watergraafsmeer), close to Amsterdam ArenA, Heineken Music Hall, and Amstelpark. Also nearby are Ziggo Dome and RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Bastion Deluxe Hotel Amsterdam/Amstel features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bastion Deluxe Hotel Amsterdam/Amstel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Bastion Deluxe Hotel Amsterdam/Amstel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 192
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Billiards or pool table
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Television in lobby
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 9 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Bastion Deluxe Hotel Amsterdam/Amstel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.75 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14.00 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.