Book your room at Bastion Deluxe Hotel Amsterdam/Centrum-Noord
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Comfort Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Family-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Amsterdam (Amsterdam North)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Amsterdam (Amsterdam North), close to Passenger Terminal Amsterdam, NDSM Werf, and Nemo Science Museum. Also nearby are National Maritime Museum and Bimhuis Theater.
In addition to a restaurant, Bastion Deluxe Hotel Amsterdam/Centrum-Noord features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bastion Deluxe Hotel Amsterdam/Centrum-Noord
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Bastion Deluxe Hotel Amsterdam/Centrum-Noord has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 68
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1988
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Free parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Pool table
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Free guest parking during stay
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- In the room
- LCD TV
- Shower only
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 9 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
The Fine Print for Bastion Deluxe Hotel Amsterdam/Centrum-Noord
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14.00 per person (approximately)
- We Should Mention
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.