Book your room at Bastion Hotel Amsterdam/Centrum-Zuidwest
Please enter your travel dates.
Comfort Room, 2 Single Beds
- 2 single
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Amsterdam (Amsterdam West)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Amsterdam (Amsterdam West), near the airport, World Fashion Centre, World Trade Center, and Vondelpark. Also nearby are Concertgebouw and Stedelijk Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Bastion Hotel Amsterdam/Centrum-Zuidwest features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and laundry facilities.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature safes along with minibars and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bastion Hotel Amsterdam/Centrum-Zuidwest
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Bastion Hotel Amsterdam/Centrum-Zuidwest has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Number of floors - 6
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 9 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
The Fine Print for Bastion Hotel Amsterdam/Centrum-Zuidwest
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- We Should Mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.