Availability: Crowne Plaza Amsterdam City Centre
Superior Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed (Charming Authentic Amsterdam)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star family-friendly hotel in Amsterdam (Dam Square - Central Station) near The Old Church
Located in the heart of Amsterdam, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Berlage Stock Exchange, St. Nicholas Church, and The Old Church. Also nearby are Amsterdam Chinatown and The 9 Streets.
In addition to a restaurant, Crowne Plaza Amsterdam City Centre features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature MP3 docking stations, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Amsterdam City Centre Amenities
Crowne Plaza Amsterdam City Centre features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. 8 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in 2011.
Crowne Plaza Amsterdam City Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 460
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 270
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Year Built 1987
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Fitness facilities
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- MP3 docking station
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
New Dorrius - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
Crowne Plaza Amsterdam City Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 16 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.