Availability: Eden Hotel Amsterdam
Business-friendly hotel in Canal Loop neighborhood near Royal Palace
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
By Rembrandt Square
Across the street from the Amstel River and 150 metres from the famous Floating Flower Market, this Amsterdam hotel is 50 metres from the sidewalk cafés surrounding Rembrandt Square. Royal Palace and Dam Square are 1.5 km away.
Guests can relax in the hotel's contemporary lobby where computers offer complimentary high-speed Internet access and wireless Internet service; or relax in Loungebar Pipas, the hotel restaurant facing the river.
Eden Hotel Amsterdam - Hampshire Eden's simply-styled guestrooms all include safes, flat-panel satellite televisions with international channels and videos on command, and private bathrooms with designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Eden Hotel Amsterdam Amenities
Eden Hotel Amsterdam is right on the Amstel River and features Loungebar Pipas, a restaurant serving a small menu from 7 AM to 10 PM. This 5 floor hotel offers 24 hour reception, luggage storage, and Internet point. Business travelers can use the business services at partner property, including six conference rooms, 413 square meters meeting facilities in all.
Eden Hotel Amsterdam - Hampshire Eden is a smoke-free property. There is no on-site parking, however discounted parking is available nearby (surcharge).
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 218
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (feet) - 4445
- Conference space size (meters) - 413
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Breakfast room - A daily breakfast buffet is offered from 7 AM to 10:30 AM in the breakfast room featuring parquet floor, potted plants, and cane furniture. Breakfast consists of coffee/tea, orange juice, and two croissants with jam (surcharge).
Loungebar Pipas - Serves freshly-made coffee and cappuccino, accompanied by pastries from the famous Patisserie Kuijt in Amsterdam. Dinner is served on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings, as well as a range of drinks, including cocktails.
A health club 50 metres from the hotel offers exercise classes such as aerobics and yoga. Bicycle and scooter rentals are available on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
Eden Hotel Amsterdam Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 22.50 per person (roundtrip)
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.