Availability: Fletcher Hotel Amsterdam
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Amsterdam with a bar/lounge
Situated on a lake, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Academic Medical Centre, Heineken Music Hall, and Amsterdam ArenA. Nearby attractions also include Ziggo Dome.
Fletcher Hotel Amsterdam provides a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a rooftop terrace.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access and bathrooms with rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fletcher Hotel Amsterdam Amenities
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1280 square feet (119 square meters) include small meeting rooms. For a surcharge, the property provides a shopping center shuttle and a train station pick-up service. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Fletcher Hotel Amsterdam is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Number of floors - 18
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2013
- Conference space size (feet) - 1280
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 119
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Partially open bathroom
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Skyrestaurant Pi - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Brizio Coffee Bar - This coffee shop serves breakfast and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Fletcher Hotel Amsterdam Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after midnight.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Only service dogs are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Additional Details
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.