Book your room at Hampshire Hotel - Lancaster Amsterdam
Romantic Amsterdam hotel in Old Town, walk to Hortus Botanicus
Located in Old Town, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Dutch Resistance Museum, Hortus Botanicus, and Artis. Skinny Bridge and National Maritime Museum are also within 15 minutes.
Coffee/tea in the lobby, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a computer station, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 91 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Hair dryers, safes, and showers are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hampshire Hotel - Lancaster Amsterdam
Hampshire Hotel - Lancaster Amsterdam features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This romantic hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Hampshire Hotel - Lancaster Amsterdam is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 91
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Year Built 1900
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 12.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.