Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- One Double Bed
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One Double Bed
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Single Bed
- Four Single Beds
Smoke-free Amsterdam hotel near Amsterdam Zoo
Across from Artis zoo
This Amsterdam hotel is across from the Artis zoo and within 0.8 km (0.5 mi) of the Hortus Botanicus, the Jewish Historical Museum, and the Magere Brug (“skinny bridge”). Dam Square is 1.6 km (1 mi) away.
Hampshire Hotel - Lancaster Amsterdam occupies an updated hundred-year-old building. The hotel is entirely nonsmoking. A breakfast room is on site, and cafés are within a short walk.
Guestrooms come with LCD TVs, wired Internet access (surcharge), free wifi, direct-dial telephones, coffee/tea makers, desks, and in-room safes. Private bathrooms include showers and hair dryer
The Hampshire Hotel - Lancaster is located in the quiet Plantage area, within walking distance from the vibrant Rembrandt square and Waterloo square. The famous zoo Artis is located right across the street. The hotel is situated in a monumental building from the 19th Century. In the lobby the hotel offers free WiFi and an internet terminal.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 91
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Internet point
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1900
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Turndown service
- Handheld showerhead
- Sewing kit
- Window opens
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
In the restaurant a breakfast buffet with cold and hot dishes is served each day from 7.00 till 10.30 AM, in the direct surroundings of the hotel you will find bars and restaurants where you can go for lunch, dinner or a drink. Snacks and drinks are available from the vending machines in the lobby 24-7.
You can rent bicycles and book excursions and public transport tickets at the reception.From the Hampshire Hotel – Lancaster it is a 10 minute walk to the Rembrandt square, trams number 9 and 14 which stop at 70 meters from the hotel, will take you directly to the Dam square, Central Station, the Jordaan area and the Kalverstraat.
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 12.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.