Book your room at Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
Contemporary Amsterdam hotel in the center of the canal ring
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
In the center of Amsterdam, this contemporary hotel is located 100 meters from Rembrandt Square's night life, and 300 meters from Kalverstraat (Shopping Street), and the Flower Market.
Sopranos and pianos
The hotel offers complimentary WiFi in the lobby plus multilingual concierge service; Brasserie Flo is an onsite Parisian-style restaurant, in addition to Bar Pipa’s lounge and live music nightly at Sopranos Piano Bar.
Minibars in rooms
This hotel's 166 air-conditioned guestrooms have sleek, contemporary decor and complimentary Internet access, flat-panel LCD TV with pay movies, coffee/tea makers, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
The Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square opens to a bright, contemporary lobby area with complimentary wireless Internet access. The hotel's concierge is on hand to offer sightseeing and reservation assistance and currency exchange, and room service is available during restaurant opening hours.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 166
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 4445
- Conference space size (meters) - 413
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 2006
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Turndown service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Brasserie FLO - Chic, modern Parisian-style restaurant with white linen-topped tables. Serves a range of French and international dishes including a daily changing selection of seafood from fresh oysters to lobster and crab. Lunches are offered weekdays.
Bar Pipa's - Informal lounge offering snacks and drinks in front of the Amstel River.
Sopranos Piano Bar - Offers a wide range of drinks and live entertainment weeknights from 5 PM until 3 AM; Thursday to Saturday until 4 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 22.50 per person (roundtrip)
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt
- Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam
We should mention
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.