Availability: Hilton Amsterdam
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Canal ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Canal ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 2 Single Beds (Plus)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed (Plus)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Luxury hotel overlooking the canals of Amsterdam
The venue for John and Yoko's 1969 ‘Bed-in for peace', this canal-front hotel mirrors the symmetrical Berlage architecture of its exclusive Amsterdam district, Apollolaan.
The hotel features a private marina from which guests can enjoy cruises around the city; extensive services, including Executive Lounge, award-winning Roberto’s Restaurant and espresso bar Issimo. Free WiFi in all public areas.
Comfortable rooms overlooking Amsterdam
Hilton Amsterdam's modern guestrooms feature flat-screen TVs as well as comfortable beds with a choice of pillows and ample opening windows with garden, city, or river views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Amsterdam Amenities
The Hilton Amsterdam is just a quick walk away from one of the most famous attractions in Amsterdam like the Museum Square, Vondelpark, Rijksmuseum and others. Exclusive shopping streets can be found nearby with the latest fashion and world know high-end brands. Surrounded by parks and by the beautiful Noorder Amstel canal, the Hilton Amsterdam creates the perfect atmosphere for a peaceful and quiet stay.
The award winning Roberto’s Restaurant will surprise you with traditional yet contemporary Italian dishes and wines. In summer enjoy an authentic Italian meal on the spacious terrace overlooking the beautiful neighborhood, or have a cocktail in the Half Moon Lounge. In summer savor a cocktail in the Garden Terrace overlooking the Noorder Amstel canal.
In the morning choose between a full breakfast buffet in Roberto’s Restaurant or have a coffee and a quick bite in Italian espresso bar Issimo.
The Hilton Amsterdam is easily accessible from the airport by train or taxi, the city center is just a couple minutes ride away from the hotel, and several tram and bus stops are located around the corner of the hotel. The Hilton Amsterdam has spacious parking and valet parking is available.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 271
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 10
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Marina on site
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1962
- Conference space size (feet) - 17394
- Conference space size (meters) - 1616
- Number of meeting rooms - 21
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillow menu
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Flat-panel TV
Roberto's Restaurant - Hotel guests and Amsterdam locals sample an ever-changing seasonal menu themed by Italian regions. Extends to a heated terrace. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Issimo - Contemporary coffee house and meeting place serving espresso, cappuccino, pastries and fresh fruit juice for breakfast. For lunch, guests can enjoy a panini or pre-order a dish of their choice at the Issimo website. Open Monday - Friday.
Half Moon Lounge - Gentleman's club-style lounge bar with nautical theme, brass railings, and high-back leather armchairs. Guests can enjoy a range of drinks, snacks, Dutch specialities and cigars around a large open fireplace with views over the garden and marina. Opens to a terrace in summer. Open daily until late.
Breakfast - A hot-and-cold buffet breakfast is served 7 AM - 10:30 AM on weekdays (it is available until 11 AM on weekends) in Roberto's Restaurant.
There are four golf courses and two driving ranges within 15 kilometres of the hotel. The two public courses are open to anyone, and members of British clubs can also play at the private clubs.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat tours on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hilton Amsterdam Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 20
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 25 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 25 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 16 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room