Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Studio, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Design hotel in historical building in the eastern part of Amsterdam
Close to Artis
Located in the eastern part of the Amsterdam city center, this Dutch design hotel is within walking distance of Oosterpark and 500 meters from Artis Zoo.
In the restaurant guests can enjoy a good dinner. Guests can dance to grooves by national and international DJs in the club, a former chapel on Fridays and Saturdays, and socialize in the bar.
Rooms with Dutch design
Hotel Arena's 116 Dutch Design guestrooms feature oak floors and Dutch design furnishings; in-room amenities include direct-dial telephones, minibars and flat-screen TV.
Hotel Arena is based in a 19th century monumental building which is spectacularly renovated into a modern hotel with Dutch Design. In Amsterdam, Hotel Arena is a household name, a favourite place to be among national and international business people and leisure guests as well as the local population. Hotel Arena Amsterdam, built in an old orphanage, consist of 116 brand-new rooms. The hotel includes an inviting all-day bar for drinks, snacks and lunches, an intimate restaurant with quality dishes and wines but also incentive meeting rooms. Limited paid parking on-site is possible, however based upon availability. All rooms are equipped with minibar, sitting area, laptop safe, flatscreen-tv with internet access, free Wi-Fi and private bathroom.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3648
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 339
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1890
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Hotel Arena has a restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant is daily open from 7:00 till 23.30 hours. This accommodation in Amsterdam also has a bar/lounge, terrace, garden en club. The club is situated in a former church chapel. There are two dance floors with bars and lounges. The audience of the club ranges from local people to tourists. During the summer days the terrace is opened as a lounge.
Hotel Arena has its own nightclub, housed in a beautiful converted church building and offering two dance floors on Fridays and Saturdays. The hotel attracts a young and hip local crowd, especially during the summer when the large and sunny terrace of ToDrink is the perfect place to lounge and relax.
Oosterpark is 50 metres from the hotel and includes a children's playground and running paths. Bicycles can be hired at the hotel.The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Zoo Artis, the Hermitage Amsterdam, de Magere Brug, the Tropenmuseum and theater Carré are close to the hotel as well.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 16 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 30
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.