Book your room at Hotel Casa 400 Amsterdam
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
Affordable Amsterdam hotel steps from Amstel railway station
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Easy access to city center
This modern, moderately priced hotel is just a 3-minute walk from Amstel Station, and the train ride to central Amsterdam takes less than 10 minutes. Amstel Business Park is nearby.
Restaurant with terrace
At this eco-friendly hotel, Restaurant Circles showcases seasonal cuisine and opens to a covered terrace. Bar Upstairs serves drinks and light dishes, complemented by views of the ringdijk (ring dike) and canal. Hotel Casa 400 Amsterdam is smoke-free.
Decorated in a clean, contemporary style, the guestrooms feature complimentary wireless Internet access, flat-screen TVs, and compact refrigerators. In-room safes can accommodate laptops. En-suite bathrooms include showers and heated mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Casa 400 Amsterdam
- At your hotel
Winner of several awards for its modern, environmentally friendly concept, Hotel Casa 400 Amsterdam offers an affordable alternative slightly away from the hustle-bustle of the city center. Yet it's easy to reach Amsterdam's famous attractions -- guests can walk 3 minutes to the Amstel Station and catch a train for the quick ride to the heart of the city.
The hotel's immediate neighborhood also has much to offer: restaurants, shopping streets, and walks along the waterways. Frankendael, a 17-century country estate with 2 gardens, is less than a 10-minute stroll.
Serving breakfast (hot and cold buffet), lunch, and dinner, Hotel Casa 400's restaurant is a popular choice for international cuisine, with a focus on seasonal fare. A covered dining terrace is open seasonally. Bar Upstairs serves cocktails, beer, tapas, and snacks.
Other highlights include an indoor garden, small meeting rooms and 13 state-of-the-art conference rooms, parking nearby (surcharge), bicycle rentals and parking, shoe shine service and a large, light-filled lobby. Airport shuttle (surcharge) available at scheduled times. This Amsterdam hotel is smoke-free (violaters may face fines).
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 520
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Number of floors - 11
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Conference center
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 750
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8073
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Banquet facilities
- Technology helpdesk
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 2010
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In your room
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Eat and drink
Circles Restaurant - Regional and international cuisine, with a focus on fresh seasonal ingredients. Daily specials. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Free Wi-Fi. Covered terrace open seasonally for alfresco dining.
Bar Upstairs - Beer, cocktails, wine. Snacks and tapas, including healthy choices. Free Wi-Fi.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible path of travel
The Fine Print for Hotel Casa 400 Amsterdam
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 16.00 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25.00
- Deposit: EUR 50 per day
- We Should Mention
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.