Book your room at Hotel De Gerstekorrel
Amsterdam hotel in Old Town, walk to Dam Square
Located in Old Town, this hotel is steps from National Monument and Dam Square. Royal Palace and New Church are also within 5 minutes.
Valet parking, coffee/tea in the lobby, and a business center are available at this hotel. Buffet breakfast is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 32 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and hair dryers. Showers, phones, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A business center is on site. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. This Amsterdam hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Number of floors - 4
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1926
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 2 years old stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 45 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 5 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Valet parking fee: EUR 31 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the Netherlands Tourist Board.