Availability: Hotel Nes
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 double and 2 single
Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- 1 single
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Twin Beds
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Annex Building
- 1 double
Family-friendly hotel in Amsterdam (Canal Ring) near Rembrandt Square
Located in the heart of Amsterdam, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Rembrandt Square, Kalverstraat, and Flower Market. Also nearby are Amsterdam Chinatown and Waterlooplein Flea Market.
Hotel Nes provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), safes, and desks; rooms also include a turndown service and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Nes Amenities
Hotel Nes features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fireplace in the lobby, express check-out, and a television in the lobby.
Hotel Nes is a smoke-free property.
- Parking nearby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Hotel Nes Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.