Please enter your travel dates.
1 to 5 star hotel with rooms dressed like models, in the centre of Amsterdam.
1 to 5 star hotel.
Selected students of the Amsterdam Fashion Insitute (AMFI)are responsible for the interior decoration of the 61 one to five-star rooms. A hotel where architecture meets fashion, opened December 2011.
The hotel is located in the heart of Amsterdam close to the Beurs van Berlage, Oude Kerk, Royal Palace, Madam Tussauds, De Dam, the Kalverstraat, the Nine Streets, the Jordaan district and the Anne Frank House.
Complimentary wireless Internet is available throughout all the public places and guestrooms. There is an 26 inc lcd-television and a save in every room.
Hotel The Exchange offers a restaurant in the same building. Restaurant Stock serves breakfast all day, till late. During the entire day guests can obtain local products in a happy enviroment. In addition to the restaurant, Hotel The Exchange features a 24-hour business center. High-speed wireless Internet access in the entire hotel is complimentary. This hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Business services, concierge services, wedding services, and tour assistance can be provided. Guests can use meeting facilities at a partner hotel. Hotel The Exchange is a smoke-free property. Please be aware that the hotel does not accept any cash payments.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1960
- 24-hour business center
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Bathrobes (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
- City view
- Courtyard view
Restaurant Stock - overlooking the city; this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and brunch. Al fresco dining is offered (weather permitting).
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Guests who plan to arrive after 6 PM should notify the hotel of their expected arrival time in advance, using the contact information provided in the confirmation message received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Early departure fee charged
Only service dogs are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 37,50 per day
- In-room childcare fee: EUR 10-15 per hour, per child
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.