Book your room at Hotel Vondel
Basic Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Amsterdam boutique hotel short walk from museums, nightlife
Occupying seven 19th-century mansions, Hotel Vondel is in Amsterdam's historical district. Attractions within 0.5 km (0.3 mi) include the Leidseplein, Vondelpark, Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, P.C. Hooftstraat prestigious shopping street and the casino.
Hotel Vondel's Joost Eat & Drink serves lunch, dinner, and drinks. The restaurant opens to a private garden and patio for spring and summertime dining. Room service is also available.
Flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi (surcharge)
The 86 stylish guestrooms feature flat-screen TVs, wireless Internet access (surcharge), minibars, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include spa-inspired toiletries and rainfall showerhead. All rooms are smoke-free.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The artistically decorated Joost Eat and Drink restaurant and bar opens to a private garden and patio. Guests enjoy complimentary use of a laptop in the restaurant. A lounge with complimentary newspapers and magazines, and a 904-square-foot (84-square-meter) meeting/conference room is also on site. Complimentary wired Internet access is available in public areas. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Hotel Vondel can arrange bicycle and Vespa scooter rentals (reservations required). Guests can also purchase tickets to popular museums from the hotel's front desk. The massage service requires reservation. Parking is available nearby for a surcharge.
Smoking is not permitted inside this Amsterdam hotel.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 5
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 86
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 84
- Conference space size (feet) - 904
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Free wired high-speed Internet
In your room
- Digital TV service
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfast served daily (surcharge).
Joost Eat and Drink Restaurant and bar named after the Dutch poet Joost van den Vondel. Art works and unique design. International seasonal menu with classic dishes and new creations, prepared with daily fresh products. In the spring and summer time lunch, dinner or cold drinks and cocktails from the bar in a beautiful private garden.
Room service during limited hours is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
The fine print for Hotel Vondel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 10 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.