Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Queen Bed
Executive Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Basic Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
Amsterdam boutique hotel short walk from museums, nightlife
Occupying seven 19th-century mansions, Hotel Vondel is in Amsterdam's historical district. Attractions within 0.5 km (0.3 mi) include the Leidseplein, Vondelpark, Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, P.C. Hooftstraat prestigious shopping street and the casino.
Hotel Vondel's Joost Eat & Drink serves lunch, dinner, and drinks. The restaurant opens to a private garden and patio for spring and summertime dining. Room service is also available.
Flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi
The 86 stylish guestrooms feature flat-screen TVs, wireless Internet access, minibars, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include spa-inspired toiletries and rainfall showerhead. All rooms are smoke-free.
The artistically decorated Joost Eat and Drink restaurant and bar opens to a private garden and patio. Guests enjoy complimentary use of a laptop in the restaurant. A lounge with complimentary newspapers and magazines, and a 904-square-foot (84-square-meter) meeting/conference room is also on site. Complimentary wireless and wired Internet access is available in public areas. Hotel Vondel can arrange bicycle and Vespa scooter rentals (reservations required). Guests can also purchase tickets to popular museums from the hotel's front desk. The massage service requires reservation. Parking is available nearby for a surcharge.
Smoking is not permitted inside this Amsterdam hotel.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 86
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Street parking (metered)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 904
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 84
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Free wired high-speed Internet
Street parking (metered), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Digital TV service
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- City view
- Garden view
Buffet breakfast served daily (surcharge).
Joost Eat and Drink Restaurant and bar named after the Dutch poet Joost van den Vondel. Art works and unique design. International seasonal menu with classic dishes and new creations, prepared with daily fresh products. In the spring and summer time lunch, dinner or cold drinks and cocktails from the bar in a beautiful private garden.
Room service during limited hours is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 10 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.