Book your room at InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam
Executive Room, 2 Single Beds, City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Executive Room, 2 Single Beds, River ViewMax Occupancy: 2 adults
5-star luxury hotel in Amsterdam (Canal Ring) near Skinny Bridge
This luxury hotel is located in Amsterdam (Canal Ring), close to Royal Theater Carre, Skinny Bridge, and Hortus Botanicus. Also nearby are Stopera and Rembrandt Square.
In addition to a restaurant, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam
- The Overview
In addition to an indoor pool, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measure 5089 square feet (473 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5089
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 473
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 79
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 4
- Business center
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Room service
- Tour assistance
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- The Room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Bathtub only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- In-room massage available
- The Eats
La Rive - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open select days
Room service is available.
- Out and About
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mind and Body
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
The Fine Print for InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 25 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 25 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 65 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 60 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 60 per stay
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.