Book your room at Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City
4-star green/sustainable hotel in Amsterdam with 3 restaurants
Situated on a river, this green/sustainable hotel is close to RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre, Heineken Experience, and World Trade Center. Also nearby are Amsterdam ArenA and Oosterpark.
3 restaurants, bar/lounge
In addition to 3 restaurants, Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City
At your hotel
In addition to a sauna, Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City features a steam room and a fitness facility. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, technology support staff, and audio-visual equipment. Event facilities measuring 9042 square feet (840 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This green/sustainable hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis offering FREE parking on Friday and Saturday. All other days at surcharge. Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City is a smoke-free property.
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 368
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 18
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1990
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 9042
- Conference space size (meters) - 840
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( 5.95 EUR / per day )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
La V.O.C. - This restaurant serves dinner only. Closed Sunday and Saturday. Bistro - This bistro serves lunch and dinner. L Ambiance - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Room service is available.
The hotel offers a unique service to its guests. There is daily boat transfer from the hotel to the city centre of Amsterdam. (Anne Frank house)
This service costs € 5,00 per adult and € 2,50 per child.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 5.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.