Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Privilege, Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
- Three Single Beds
4-star green/sustainable hotel in Amsterdam with 3 restaurants
Situated on a river, this green/sustainable hotel is close to RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre, Heineken Experience, and World Trade Center. Also nearby are Amsterdam ArenA and Oosterpark.
3 restaurants, bar/lounge
In addition to 3 restaurants, Mercure Hotel Amsterdam aan de Amstel features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to a sauna, Mercure Hotel Amsterdam aan de Amstel features a steam room and a fitness facility. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, technology support staff, and audio-visual equipment. Event facilities measuring 9042 square feet (840 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This green/sustainable hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis offering FREE parking on Friday and Saturday. All other days at surcharge.Mercure Hotel Amsterdam aan de Amstel is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 368
- Number of floors - 18
- Medical assistance available
- Audiovisual equipment
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Technology support staff
- Internet point
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1990
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 9042
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 840
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Trouser press
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
La V.O.C. - This restaurant serves dinner only. Closed Sunday and Saturday. Bistro - This bistro serves lunch and dinner. L Ambiance - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Room service is available.
The hotel offers a unique service to its guests. There is daily boat transfer from the hotel to the city centre of Amsterdam. (Anne Frank house)
This service costs € 5,00 per adult and € 2,50 per child.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
At check-in, you'll be asked to present the credit card you used to book your room.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: EUR 5.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22 per day
- Self parking fee for large vehicle: EUR 30 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.