Availability: Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Central hotel near Centraal Station with river view.
Near central station
Providing panoramic views over the city and river, this Amsterdam Hotel lies within walking distance of the historical city center, the Central Station and cultural hotspots.
Traditional or bio-sauna
Guests can enjoy a traditional or bio-sauna, shower landscape, ice fountain, or the relaxation area. Massages are also available.
Minibars in rooms
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre's guestrooms have contemporary decor and modern furnishings; all have satellite TV with pay movies, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre Amenities
Renovated in January 2013, guests of the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre's can enjoy the sauna or steam room. Those interested in sightseeing can use wireless Internet to plan a sightseeing itinerary or ask the hotel for assistance in planning a tour. A complimentary central station hotel shuttle is available on request.
Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can store valuables in the safe-deposit box. Wireless Internet access is available in common areas for a surcharge.
The Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre can accommodate conferences for up to 450 persons in its 12 flexible meeting rooms and has an internal connection, the PTA (Passengers Terminal Amsterdam).
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 408
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 20
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 9817
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 912
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Smoke-free property
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Year Built 2006
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $15.00 EUR /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillow menu
Silk Road Restaurant - Offering innovative, international cuisine from India, Indonesia, Thailand, and other regions. Open daily.
Silk Bar - Offering a wide range of international drinks and light foods in a contemporary setting.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
The highly qualified staff at the Lifestyle Studio spa offer guests lifestyle management, and massages with products that complement the spa's philosophy.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests planning to use the shuttle service from Amsterdam Central Station must contact the property in advanced. Contact information is provided in the reservation confirmation email.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 24.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 48 per day
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.