Book your room at NH Amsterdam Caransa
Central Amsterdam hotel steps from nightlife and cafés
The NH Caransa hotel in Amsterdam is in the center of the city by Rembrandt Square, considered the heart of Amsterdam nightlife. Dam Square and the home of Anne Frank are an easy 15 minute walk away, as is the Van Gogh Museum and the Heineken Beer Brewery.
Lobby bar, Wi-Fi
NH Caransa serves a hot and cold buffet every morning. During summer, breakfast can be enjoyed on the terrace with views of Rembrandt Square. The lobby provides complimentary wireless Internet.
Free WiFi, TV, coffeemakers
The modern and spacious hotel offers 66 stylish and contemporary guestrooms. Amenities include free WiFi, soundproofed windows, beds topped with thick mattresses, and a selection of comfortable pillows, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
NH Amsterdam Caransa
This design hotel faces Rembrandtplein (Rembrandt Square), lined with restaurants, cafés, and clubs. The Bloemenmarkt (Amsterdam's famous floating flower market) and the Magere Brug ("skinny bridge") are both just a few blocks away. Guests may hop onto the tram, which stops outside the hotel, for a 10-minute ride to the RAI Conference Center and the Central Train Station.
The entirely smoke-free NH Caransa provides a lobby bar, 24-hour front desk, concierge service, 4 conference rooms, and complimentary WiFi. The hotel even rents bicycles so you can explore the city like a local. A daily hot and cold buffet breakfast and an airport shuttle (at scheduled times) are available for additional surcharges.
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 66
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 6
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1969
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Pillow menu
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Where to Eat
A hot and cold buffet breakfast is served daily for a surcharge. Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Accessible path of travel
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 16 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.