Availability: NH Amsterdam Centre
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single Room Bed and Breakfast PromoMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Double Bed & Breakfast PromoMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Central Amsterdam hotel near Leidse Square and Rijksmuseum
Museums and nightlife
This Amsterdam hotel next to the Stadsschouwburg offers a prime location just off Leidse Square and 3 blocks from the chic P.C. Hooftstraat shopping street. The Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum are about 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Flavors of Italy
The hotel's Ristorante Sogno showcases Italian cuisine and Lounge 'L serves lunch, dinner, and drinks. The Wellness Center facilities feature Turkish steam bath, sauna, spa tub and gym.
Modern guestrooms feature free WiFi, TVs with satellite channels, and pillow menus. Bathrooms come with showers and hair dryers. Small pets allowed.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
NH Amsterdam Centre Amenities
This centrally located hotel overlooks Leidse Square (Leidseplein). The tram runs just outside the hotel, but many famous attractions, as well as shops, nightclubs, and cafés, are within easy walking distance.
Open for dinner Tuesday - Saturday, Ristorante Sogno overlooks Leidse Square and features Italian cuisine, including home-made pastas. There's also room service, available 24 hours a day. Lounge 'L serves lunch, dinner, drinks, and opens early in the morning for coffee.
The wellness center (surcharge) includes a gym with personal trainer, sauna, and Turkish steam bath and on-site spa services are available. Complimentary wireless Internet is available in the lobby, which also offers complimentary use of a public computer and printer. Other amenities include bicycle rentals and currency exchange.
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 232
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Ristorante Sogno — Authentic Italian cuisine served five nights a week, from 6 PM until 10 PM.
Lounge 'L — Restaurant that serves French and international cuisine, opens early for coffee and serves lunch and dinner. This restaurant includes a bar/lounge.
Restaurant Appel - Serves full breakfast from 7 AM to 10:30 AM daily, on Saturdays until 11 AM and on Sundays until noon.
Room service — Available 24 hours a day.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
NH Amsterdam Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 12.50 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Additional Details
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.