Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, City View
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Central Amsterdam hotel near Leidse Square and Rijksmuseum
Museums and nightlife
This Amsterdam hotel next to the Stadsschouwburg offers a prime location just off Leidse Square and 3 blocks from the chic P.C. Hooftstraat shopping street. The Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum are about 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Flavors of Italy
The hotel's Ristorante Sogno showcases Italian cuisine and Lounge 'L serves lunch, dinner, and drinks. The Wellness Center facilities feature Turkish steam bath, sauna, spa tub and gym.
Modern guestrooms feature free WiFi, TVs with pay movies and pillow menus. Bathrooms come with showers and hair dryers. Small pets allowed.
This centrally located hotel overlooks Leidse Square (Leidseplein). The tram runs just outside the hotel, but many famous attractions, as well as shops, nightclubs, and cafés, are within easy walking distance.
Open for dinner Tuesday - Saturday, Ristorante Sogno overlooks Leidse Square and features Italian cuisine, including home-made pastas. There's also room service, available 24 hours a day. Lounge 'L serves lunch, dinner, drinks, and opens early in the morning for coffee.
The wellness center (surcharge) includes a gym with personal trainer, sauna, and Turkish steam bath and on-site spa services are available. Complimentary wireless Internet is available in the lobby, which also offers complimentary use of a public computer and printer. Other amenities include bicycle rentals and currency exchange.
- Spa services on site
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Internet point
- Total number of rooms - 232
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom phone
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Turndown service (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- City view
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Ristorante Sogno — Authentic Italian cuisine served five nights a week, from 6 PM until 10 PM.
Lounge 'L — Restaurant that serves French and international cuisine, opens early for coffee and serves lunch and dinner. This restaurant includes a bar/lounge.
Restaurant Appel - Serves full breakfast from 7 AM to 10:30 AM daily, on Saturdays until 11 AM and on Sundays until noon.
Room service — Available 24 hours a day.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- SaunaThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 12.50 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Additional Details
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.