Book your room at NH Amsterdam Zuid
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Executive Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Art Deco Amsterdam hotel in Amsterdam South with restaurant
Located in Amsterdam South, this hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Amstelpark and within 3 mi (5 km) of Concertgebouw and Stedelijk Museum. Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a sauna, massage/treatment rooms, and 24-hour room service.
All 213 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and memory foam beds. For entertainment, LCD TVs come with digital channels, and guests can also appreciate comforts like premium bedding and pillow menus.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
NH Amsterdam Zuid
NH Amsterdam Zuid features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 9688 square feet (900 square meters) include conference space. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
NH Amsterdam Zuid is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 213
- Number of floors - 7
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Year Built 2008
- Conference space size (feet) - 9688
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Conference space size (meters) - 900
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Memory foam mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
Restaurant Sinfonia - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Minimum guest age is 18
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 9.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 59 per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.