Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Central Amsterdam hotel steps from nightlife and cafés
The NH Caransa hotel in Amsterdam is in the center of the city by Rembrandt Square, considered the heart of Amsterdam nightlife. Dam Square and the home of Anne Frank are an easy 15 minute walk away, as is the Van Gogh Museum and the Heineken Beer Brewery.
Lobby bar, Wi-Fi
NH Caransa serves a hot and cold buffet every morning. During summer, breakfast can be enjoyed on the terrace with views of Rembrandt Square. The lobby provides complimentary wireless Internet.
Free WiFi, TV, coffeemakers
The modern and spacious hotel offers 66 stylish and contemporary guestrooms. Amenities include free WiFi, soundproofed windows, beds topped with thick mattresses, and a selection of comfortable pillows, and private bathrooms.
This design hotel faces Rembrandtplein (Rembrandt Square), lined with restaurants, cafés, and clubs. The Bloemenmarkt (Amsterdam's famous floating flower market) and the Magere Brug ("skinny bridge") are both just a few blocks away. Guests may hop onto the tram, which stops outside the hotel, for a 10-minute ride to the RAI Conference Center and the Central Train Station.
The entirely smoke-free NH Caransa provides a lobby bar, 24-hour front desk, concierge service, 4 conference rooms, and complimentary WiFi. The hotel even rents bicycles so you can explore the city like a local. A daily hot and cold buffet breakfast and an airport shuttle (at scheduled times) are available for additional surcharges.
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 66
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 6
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Medical assistance available
- Audiovisual equipment
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1969
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A hot and cold buffet breakfast is served daily for a surcharge. Room service is available during limited hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 16 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.