Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One Double Bed
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One Double Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One Double Bed
5-star luxury hotel in Amsterdam (Dam Square - Central Station) near Dam Square
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Amsterdam, steps from National Monument, Dam Square, and Royal Palace. Also nearby are New Church and The Old Church.
In addition to 2 restaurants, NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.
In addition to a health club, NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky features a spa tub and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities measuring 12000 square feet (1115 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests.
NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky has designated areas for smoking.
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Technology helpdesk
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Computer rental
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 468
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Translation services
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Wedding services
- Internet point
- Babysitting or childcare
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1115
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 22
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Tour assistance
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1865
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Bathroom phone
- In-room massage available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillow menu
- City view
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Restaurant Reflet - Overlooking the city, this fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Closed Sunday and Monday. Some meals may not be served daily.
Grand Cafe Mathilde - Overlooking the city, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Afternoon tea is offered.
The Winter Garden - Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast only. Some meals may not be served daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Boat launch on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10.40 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: EUR 10 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Deposit: EUR 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per night
- Hotel Name
- Nh Hotel Amsterdam
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.