Availability: NH Museum Quarter
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double Bed & Breakfast PromoMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single Room Bed and Breakfast PromoMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Amsterdam (Museum Quarter) near Heineken Experience
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Amsterdam, walking distance from Albert Cuyp Market, Heineken Experience, and Van Gogh Museum. Also nearby are Rijksmuseum and Concertgebouw.
In addition to a restaurant, NH Museum Quarter features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
NH Museum Quarter Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 538 square feet (50 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 163
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2001
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillow menu
- Iron/ironing board
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Palette - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
NH Museum Quarter Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per room, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 55 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.