Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One Double Bed
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Amsterdam (Museum Quarter) near Heineken Experience
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Amsterdam, walking distance from Albert Cuyp Market, Heineken Experience, and Van Gogh Museum. Also nearby are Rijksmuseum and Concertgebouw.
In addition to a restaurant, NH Museum Quarter features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 538 square feet (50 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Total number of rooms - 163
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- One meeting/conference room
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2001
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 538
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 50
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wake-up calls
- Pillow menu
- Water view
- City view
- Iron/ironing board
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Palette - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per room, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 55 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.