Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Executive Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Amsterdam design hotel with massage/treatment rooms
Although the ultra-modern NH Musica is located in the heart of Amsterdam's Zuidas business district, recreation is just minutes away thanks to the nearby Zuid-WTC Train Station.
At NH Musica recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility. The hotel also features a restaurant and a business center.
23-inch LCD TVs
LCD televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, air conditioning, and premium bedding.
NH Musica features a sauna and a fitness facility. NH Musica offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site at the hotel where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Explore the lush woodlands, wetlands, and botanical gardens in the area’s largest public park—Amsterdamse Bos— where you’ll find plenty of foot paths, bike paths, and paddles boats to lead you on a course for adventure. In close proximity, guests will also find Amstel Park, RAI Congress Center, Heineken Music Hall, and Amsterdam ArenA, home of AFC's Ajax.
Business amenities at this 4.0-star property consist of a business center, a technology helpdesk, and technology support staff. Event facilities measuring 900 square meters include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, an airport shuttle at scheduled times is available to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2008.
NH Musica is a smoke-free property.
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 213
- Number of floors - 7
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 18
- Year Built 2008
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 9688
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Translation services
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 900
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Wake-up calls
- Down blanket
- Memory foam mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- City view
- Individually furnished
NH Musica has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Minimum guest age is 18
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 9.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per night
- Deposit: EUR 100
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 59 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.