Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel in Amsterdam (Amsterdam West) near Leidseplein
Located in the city center of Amsterdam, this hotel is connected to the airport and within walking distance of DeLaMar Theater and Leidseplein. Also nearby are Vondelpark and Rijksmuseum.
In addition to a coffee shop/café, NL Hotel District Leidseplein provides complimentary wireless Internet access, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning.
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Amsterdam hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
NL Hotel District Leidseplein is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee shop or café
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Street parking (metered)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Microwave in lobby
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Street parking (metered), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Bathtub or shower
- Sofa bed size
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Free Wi-Fi
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This hotel’s reception is open daily from 7 AM to 10 PM on weekdays and from 8 AM to 9 PM on weekends. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please also note that day reception closes at 9 PM. For night reception check-in, guests are asked to ring the bell next to the door. There is a 7 to 9 minute wait time.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.