Book your room at Nine Streets Apartments
Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly apartment in Amsterdam (Canal Ring) near Begijnhof
Located in the heart of Amsterdam, this family-friendly apartment is within walking distance of Begijnhof, Boom Chicago, and Amsterdam Museum. Also nearby are Kalverstraat and Flower Market.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, microwaves, and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Nine Streets Apartments
At your hotel
- Total number of rooms - 2
- Number of floors - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- DVD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
The fine print for Nine Streets Apartments
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 7:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: There is no front desk at this property. Please contact the property ahead of time to make arrangements for check-in.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 7 PM
- Late check-out fee: EUR 65
- Deposit: EUR 500 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.