Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Economy Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Single Bed
Basic Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Shared Bathroom
- One Single Bed
In Museum Quarter, historic hotel near Vondelpark
Linked to shopping
Situated in the Museum Quarter neighborhood of Amsterdam, this hotel is near P.C. Hooftstraat, Vondelpark, and Stedelijk Museum. Additional nearby points of interest include Van Gogh Museum.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Quentin England provides self parking, multilingual staff, and a 24-hour front desk.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, makeup/shaving mirrors, and electronic/magnetic keys.
Quentin England features multilingual staff, coffee in the lobby, and self parking. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Street parking (metered)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Street parking (metered)
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wake-up calls
- Electronic/magnetic keys
Breakfast is available for a surcharge.
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat cruises nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
Early departure fee charged
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.