Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Business Double or Twin Room
Junior Suite, 2 Queen Beds
Luxury hotel with free wireless Internet
In business park
Set amid the offices and landscaped gardens of Schiphol-Rijk business park, this hotel is 4 km (3 mi) from the airport and 21 km (13 mi) from Amsterdam's city center.
This 10-story hotel offers a bar, two restaurants, and 15 meeting rooms, as well as complimentary access to a health club with a 48-station gym, sauna, and steam room.
Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport Schiphol's 279 contemporary-style guestrooms feature wireless Internet access, and private bathrooms with power shower/tub combinations.
Guests of the Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport Schiphol have complimentary access to a health club with 34 cardio machines, 14 resistance machines, 8 spinning bikes, 8 TVs, a six-person sauna, a five-person steam room, and change rooms with lockers and showers. For a surcharge, personal trainers are available, as well as massage and physiotherapy. The club is open from early morning to mid-evening Monday-Friday, and from mid-morning to late afternoon on weekends.
Throughout the hotel, wireless Internet access is available (surcharge), and a business center (surcharge) has a PC with high-speed Internet access and connections for laptop users. The conference facilities are extensive and comprise 15 meeting rooms, available in various configurations, of which the largest can accommodate 600 delegates.
Guests have a choice of a gourmet restaurant with Mediterranean cuisine, or a more informal restaurant offering lighter dishes. A bar also serves food and a range of wines, beers, and spirits. For guests departing on early morning flights, the hotel provides complimentary tea, coffee, and croissants at a self-service kiosk in the lobby.
The hotel's complimentary airport shuttle service is available between 6 AM and 23:45 PM.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 279
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 10
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Airport transportation
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Tour assistance
- Technology helpdesk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Trouser press
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Talavera - A gourmet restaurant in contemporary style, with silver candlesticks, coffee-and-cream-colored banquettes, and large conical lamps. Mediterranean dishes such as Grilled Scallops with Flash-Fried Red Tuna feature on the seasonally inspired menu, available for lunch Monday-Friday, and for dinner Monday-Thursday. A hot-and-cold buffet breakfast is served daily, and summer barbecues are held on the outside terrace. The Lighthouse - Intimate and stylish, this informal restaurant displays paintings by local artists. The light international menu features pizza, club sandwiches, fish dishes, and a range of wines and spirits. Open daily, from late morning to late evening. Rodolpho's - Off the lobby, and offering the same light menu as the Lighthouse, this contemporary bar is a popular spot for conversation and informal business meetings. Guests relax in bijou armchairs or on padded barstools surrounding the rectangular bar. Open every day and evening.
Guests enjoy complimentary access to the hotel's health club, where a gym has 34 cardio and 14 resistance machines, eight spinning bikes, eight TVs, a six-person sauna, five-person steam room, and changing rooms with lockers and showers. For a surcharge, personal trainers are available, as well as massage and physiotherapy. The club is open from early morning to mid-evening Monday-Friday, and from mid-morning to late afternoonon weekends.
A basketball court next door to the hotel is available for guests' complimentary use, and the sidewalks of the business park are popular with joggers. Aviation enthusiasts frequent the large observation platform above the terminal at Schiphol Airport.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 6 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per room, per stay (maximum EUR 25 per stay)
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.