Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Business Double or Twin Room
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Hotel in 18th-century buildings with complimetary wireless Internet access
Near Royal Palace
In the middle of Amsterdam's historic center, this Radisson Blu hotel is within 500 metres of Dam Square and the Royal Palace, and also within 500 metres of shops, museums, and entertainment areas.
This smoke-free hotel, created from several 18th-century buildings, opened in 1990, offering a complimentary fitness center. A solarium is available at a charge.
All 252 guestrooms at Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam have wooden furnishings and guests are offered complimentary wireless Internet access.
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam has a fitness centre with mixed sauna and sun bed, for the free use of all guests. A business desk with computer station, printer, and TV is available in the lobby. Parking is available on site (surcharge; limited space) or offsite (surcharge, reserve in advance). Guests can browse the hotel's gift shops, or ask the concierge to recommend nearby shopping streets.
The hotel also offers nine fully-flexible meeting rooms, totaling 436 square meters, all with natural daylight. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the property, plus a business center supported by technology support staff. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the unique Pastorie Bar, a renovated former vicarage, and dinner in the Palmboom restaurant.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Technology support staff
- Total number of rooms - 252
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 6
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Exhibit space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Trouser press
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
The Palmboom Restaurant - This informal, brasserie style restaurant serves a full American buffet breakfast daily, as well as international cuisine with a Dutch twist. Seasonal specialties are available every month.
Pastorie Bar - The Pastorie Bar is located off the main lobby in a former 18th-century vicarage building, with original wooden floors, fireplace mantle, traditional Dutch windows overlooking the street, and black leather club chairs. Open nightly with a selection of international beers, wines, cocktails, and light snacks.
The hotel fitness center is equipped with exercise machines, free weights, a mixed sauna, and solarium(surcharge).
Guests can explore Amsterdam by foot, tram, bus, taxi, or canal boat. Bicycle rentals are available throughout the city for riding the bike-path (fietpads) network that crisscrosses the country. Vondelpark, two blocks from Leidse Square and Museum Square, is popular for jogging, walking, cycling, and roller-skating.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Boat launch nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 6
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 16 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 55 per day
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.