Availability: Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Regular Rate
Family Room - Regular Rate
- 2 Double Beds
Club Room - Regular Rate
Superior Room - Regular Rate
City Center hotel with restaurant
In the city center
Top-class Amsterdam hotel strategically situated: 600 metres from Centraal Station; two kilometres from Anne Frank's House; close to the famous Canal Ring (Unesco World Heritage Site).
Hotel guests can enjoy the 24-hour fitness centre with cardio equipment and weights, and sample Mediterranean fare in the Scossa restaurant.
Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel's guestrooms have been recently renovated and feature premium bedding; all include flatscreen HD televisions, wireless Internet access, and climate controls.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel Amenities
Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel's guests can enjoy a 24-hour fitness centre that includes cardiovascular equipment and weights. The hotel has complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a concierge service and a newsstand. Wireless Internet access is available (surcharge). Those with children have use of babysitting services. Guests on business can make use of the hotel's business center, and its 17 meeting rooms, housed in the 17th century, domed Koepelkerk Convention Centre and connected to the hotel via an underground passageway.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 402
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 16146
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1500
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Conference center
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Scossa - Guests can enjoy breakfast and traditional Mediterranean-style dinner in a recently-renovated setting.
Koepelcafe - Serves local specialities, light meals or a quick cappuccino in an authentic pub setting
2B Lounge Bar - Offers a selection of cocktails and light meals.
The 18-hole Golfclub Waterland is five kilometres away and the 18-hole Golfclub Amstelborgh is ten kilometres away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.