Book your room at Savoy Hotel Amsterdam
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star hotel in Amsterdam (De Pijp) near Heineken Experience
This hotel is located in Amsterdam (De Pijp), close to Albert Cuyp Market, Heineken Experience, and Concertgebouw. Also nearby are Van Gogh Museum and Stedelijk Museum.
Savoy Hotel Amsterdam provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control; rooms also include DVD players and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Savoy Hotel Amsterdam
At your hotel
Savoy Hotel Amsterdam features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Amsterdam hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and an elevator (lift).
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- DVD player
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The fine print for Savoy Hotel Amsterdam
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 16 per person
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.