Book your room at Swissôtel Amsterdam
Premium Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Swiss Business Advantage RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Contemporary hotel by Dam Square
Near Royal Palace
On a lively street in the center of Amsterdam's shopping and business district, this six-story hotel is next to Dam Square and 100 meters from the Royal Palace.
The air-conditioned Swissôtel Amsterdam offers a 24-hour business center with complimentary Internet access, a gym, and a lounge bar for light meals and drinks.
The hotel's 110 guestrooms are air-conditioned and soundproof, with contemporary art, wooden furnishings, free Internet access, and satellite television.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Swissôtel Amsterdam's restaurant, Dam Plaza, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Besides a bite to eat, guests can also relax while enjoying a cup of coffee or a glass of wine. In summer, guests can enjoy a refreshing drink, and in winter time they can keep themselves warm with a hot chocolate while watching the world go by on Dam Square. The hotel offers a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and 2 meeting/conference rooms. Bicycle rentals are available on site, and an airport shuttle runs at scheduled times.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 110
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Babysitting or childcare
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Pay movies
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Espresso maker
- Iron/ironing board
Where to Eat
Dam Plaza - Stylish and contemporary-designed restaurant with a terrace offering views over Dam Square. Open for breakfast in the morning, and during the day for lunch, dinner or drinks. A hot and cold breakfast buffet is served from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests can explore Amsterdam by foot, tram, bus, taxi, or canal boat. Bicycle rentals are available throughout the city for riding the bike-path (fietpads) network that crisscrosses the country. Vondelpark, about 1.5 miles from the hotel, is popular for jogging, walking, cycling, and roller-skating.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14,50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 26 per person (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 75 per night
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.