Please enter your travel dates.
This apartment is located in Amsterdam’s lively De Pijp neighbourhood.
This apartment is located in Amsterdam (Oud-Zuid), close to Albert Cuyp Market, Van Gogh Museum, and Rijksmuseum. Also nearby are Concertgebouw and Stedelijk Museum.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The modern decorated apartment features a private terrace. It also includes a living room with flat-screen TV and a fully-equipped kitchen. The bathroom is fitted with a shower.
You can prepare meals in your kitchen. It is fitted with a stove, oven, microwave, and dishwasher. There is a wide variety of cafés and restaurants in Urban Apartments’ direct surroundings.
Event hall Concertgebouw is a 8-minute walk. Lively Leidse Square and Amsterdam’s Canal Belt are 15 minutes by foot. Tram stop Albert Cuypstraat and the adjacent market, is 200 metres away. From there you have direct links to Rembrandt Square, the Flower Market, Dam Square, and Amsterdam Central Station.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Street parking (metered)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Street parking (metered)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Cooking facilities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Trouser press
- Sofa bed
- Separate dining area
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate living room
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
- LCD TV
- Garden view
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note that this property has no front desk. Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Cleaning fee: EUR 50 per accommodation, per week for housekeeping
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Late check-in fee: EUR 50 for check-in between 10 PM and midnight
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.