Book your room at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam
Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Double Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star hotel with 2 restaurants in Amsterdam (Amsterdam West)
In business district
This hotel is located in Amsterdam (Amsterdam West), close to World Fashion Centre, Vondelpark, and Concertgebouw. Also nearby are Stedelijk Museum and Van Gogh Museum.
Spa and fitness
In addition to 2 restaurants, WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Views of city
Flat-panel televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam features an indoor pool and a fitness facility. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, technology support staff, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3229 square feet include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, a concierge desk, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 260
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 10
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 2755
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space size (meters) - 256
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
The Wellness Garden has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Facilities fee: EUR 10 per person, per day and includes use of: