Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Twin Beds
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Twin Beds
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Amsterdam (Amsterdam West)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Amsterdam (Amsterdam West), close to Westergasfabriek Culture Park, Anne Frank House, and New Church. Also nearby are Royal Palace and Dam Square.
In addition to a restaurant, Westcord Art Hotel Amsterdam 4 features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control; rooms also include premium bedding and laptop-compatible safes.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to secretarial services, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 2281 square feet (212 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests.
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Street parking (metered)
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Internet point
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2281
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 212
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Year Built 2004
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Garage parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Window opens
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Handheld showerhead
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Multi-line phone
- Private bathroom
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and noon.
The Art Brasserie - Overlooking the pool and garden, this brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 16 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
- Additional Details
Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.