Book your room at Abba Xalet Suites Hotel
Classic Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 2 infants)
Standard Suite, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 2 infants)
Ski hotel with a free shuttle to the slopes
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Sispony hotel is in the mountains, near Casa Rull, Pal-Arinsal Ski Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. Also nearby are Caldea Spa and Church of Saint Stephen.
Jump on the free ski shuttle for a day on the slopes before returning to Abba Xalet Suites Hotel for a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities include a spa tub and a full-service spa.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), premium bedding, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Abba Xalet Suites Hotel
At your hotel
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. Abba Xalet Suites Hotel helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and ski passes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This ski hotel also offers a children's club, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Abba Xalet Suites Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Ski passes available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Ski storage
- Television in lobby
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Full-service spa
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Number of floors - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 2691
- Beach towels
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children's club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 250
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Year Built 1996
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.00 EUR )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( $5.00 EUR /60 minutes surcharge )
In your room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Eat and drink
Abba Xalet Suites Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the health club or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms and outdoor treatment areas. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a mud bath and a sauna.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Body wraps
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body scrubs
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Abba Xalet Suites Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9 (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 5 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 16 per pet, per day
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.