Please enter your travel dates.
City Double Room
- One Double Bed
Executive Double Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Executive Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
City Double Room - Non Refundable
Dundee waterfront hotel with spa, near Discovery Point
On new City Quay
This stylish Dundee hotel is in the heart of the new City Quay development, on the waterfront. The HM Frigate Unicorn is just outside the hotel. The central shopping area is a 5-minute walk. Discovery Point is 0.6 km (0.4 mi) away.
The hotel's Yu Spa features an indoor pool, Japanese-style spa tubs, herbal-infused steam rooms, a gym, and 5 luxury treatment rooms. Overlooking the Quay, the Metro Bar & Brasserie serves global cuisine.
LCD TVs, Wi-Fi
Modern guestrooms include wide-screen LCD TVs, complimentary wireless Internet access, large desks, and coffeemakers. Bathrooms include free Apex rubber duckies. All rooms are non-smoking.
Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa overlooks the City Quay and Tay River. Scottish artwork is displayed throughout the hotel. Shops, restaurants, a train station, and popular attractions are within easy reach.
The hotel's Yu Spa features an indoor pool, sunken spa tubs, a sauna, an herbal-infused steam room, and 5 tranquil treatment rooms (including couples treatment rooms). Treatments include Elemis luxury facials, reflexology, deep-tissue massage, the Frangipani Body Nourish Wrap, and the Lime & Ginger Salt Glow. Beauty services, manicures, and pedicures also are available. Advance reservations are required, and guests under 16 are not allowed in the spa.
Metro Bar & Brasserie features a globally-influenced menu in casual surroundings, with scenic views of the Quay and river. 24-hour room service is available. The hotel also offers business services and a few small meeting rooms for events.
Free parking is available on site.
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Free self parking
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Total number of rooms - 151
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Full-service health spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 325
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Year Built 2003
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3494
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- CD player
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- City view
- River view
Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa has a restaurant, the Metro Bar and Brasserie, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. International cuisine, including light fare, and 24-hour room service are available. Drinks are served at the bar.
The hotel's day spa includes an indoor pool, Japanese-style sunken spa tubs, a sauna, a steam room, Technogym fitness studio, and 5 treatment rooms. Highlights include:
- Facials incorporating Elemis luxury skincare products from Great Britain.
- Reiki, reflexology, hot-stone massage, deep-tissue massage.
- Body wraps and scrubs, including Coconut Rub and Milk Ritual Wrap, Frangipani Body Nourish Wrap, Lime & Ginger Salt Glow, Seaweed Body Mask with Essential Oils.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
Caters to couples
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10 and GBP 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Kids eat free offer:
- Children up to 12 years old eat free when dining off the kids' menu with an accompanying paying guest staying and dining at the hotel