Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
3-star aparthotel on the beach, near Dickenson Bay Beach
This St. John's aparthotel is set on the beach a short distance from Dickenson Bay Beach, Runaway Bay Beach, and Antigua and Barbuda Institute of Information Technology. Also nearby are Fort Bay Beach and Cedar Valley Golf Club.
When you stay at this beach aparthotel you can enjoy umbrellas and sun loungers.
Guestrooms open to balconies with garden or pool views and feature televisions with cable channels. Other amenities include kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a business center. This beach aparthotel also offers a garden, laundry facilities, and a grocery/convenience store. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Business services
- Number of buildings/towers - 9
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Self parking
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors -
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Medical assistance available
- Luggage storage
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Welcome amenities
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Garden view
- Pool view
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk is open from 8:30AM to 10PM. A security team is available after 10 PM for late check-in.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 5 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: USD 60
- In-room safe fee: USD 3 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per week
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per week
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.