Please enter your travel dates.
One King Bed (Sunset Bluff Honeymoon Luxury Club Level)
Luxury (Sunset Bluff Poolside Walkout Club Level)
One King Bed (Caribbean Premium)
One King Bed (Caribbean Grande Luxe Poolside Room)
All-inclusive luxury resort with 11 restaurants
This award-winning resort sits along the powdery white sands and calm waters of Antigua's Dickenson Bay, 10 minutes from the capital, St. John's, and 15 minutes from V.C. Bird International Airport.
This resort offers 6 freshwater pools, 6 whirlpools, 11 restaurants, 7 bars and a fully-equipped fitness center. Guests can choose accommodations in the Caribbean Grove or the Mediterranean Village.
Guests enjoy air-conditioned accommodations overlooking lush tropical gardens, pool, or the beach, king-size mahogany 4-poster bed and lots more. Most rooms feature patios or balconies.
- All-Inclusive Details
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
Activities and facilities/equipment
All onsite activities and use of facilities and equipment are included.
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Fitness facilities
- Table tennis
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Access to onsite clubs
- Onsite live performances
- Manager's reception
- Theme parties
- Assistance with document preparation
- Bottle of champagne or wine
- Bouquet, boutonniere
- Personal wedding consultant
- Wedding cake
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Tennis lessons
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Drinks at offsite clubs
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
Located on the white-sand beach of Antigua's famous Dickenson Bay, and voted most romantic resort in the world, Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa provides guests with a dual resort experience – Mediterranean and Caribbean. Guests can choose between the piazzas and classical architecture of the all-suite Mediterranean Village and the authentic rondovals and suites of the lush Caribbean Grove.
11 top-end restaurants offering cuisines ranging from fine Asian to haute European, and gastro-pub grub to Caribbean delights, ensure that guests are spoilt for gastronomic choice. Complementing the dining options, 7 differently themed – from pool to pub and jazz to beachside – bars serve the highest quality drinks, and keep guests’ spirits more than just metaphorically topped up!
A fully-equipped fitness center, distinctive pools, yoga, aerobic and water aerobics classes, tennis lessons with a pro, and beach volleyball are just some of the options that prevent fitness routines from taking a backseat to relaxation. For the more adventurous, snorkeling, scuba diving, canoeing, and windsurfing allow for the elevation of endorphin and adrenalin levels! After all the hi-energy activities, guests can be pampered at the full-service Red Lane Spa®, which offers classic European spa treatments revitalized with a Caribbean touch. Surcharges apply for spa and beauty treatments and services.
5000 square feet of meeting space and 6 meeting/conference rooms make this an ideal resort for conferences. For ease of travel, guests can use the airport shuttle, offered during limited hours. High-speed Internet can be accessed in the Internet Café (Caribbean Grove Lobby), and Wi-Fi coverage extends throughout the resort. Surcharges apply for Internet use.
- Beach towels
- Beach umbrellas
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Room service (24 hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 373
- Beauty services
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Internet point
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of outdoor pools - 6
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Picnic area
- Pool table
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 450
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5000
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Beach view
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Sea view
- Garden view
- Cable TV service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Plasma TV
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Pool view
All meals and the majority of beverages plus all gratuities are included in the room reservation (scroll up to the All-Inclusive Details section for more information).
Kimono's - Features Teppanyaki-style Asian cuisine, serving dinner from 6:15 PM to 9:15 PM Tuesday-Sunday. The dress code is resort evening attire, and reservations are required.
The Cricketer's - An a la carte English pub with carved walls, wooden benches, cricket paraphernalia and a billiards room. Dinner is served from 5 PM to 10 PM. The dress code is resort evening attire.
Barefoot by the Sea - A la carte beachfront bar serving drinks and seafood under a wood-shingled Caribbean roof. Open for lunch and dinner with snacks and grilled items from 11 AM to 5 PM and dinner from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM. Dress code is resort casual attire, but bare feet are permitted.
Bayside Restaurant - Offering an international menu, this restaurant serves a breakfast buffet from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM, a lunch buffet from 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM, and dinner from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM. The restaurant has a resort casual dress code and a beachfront location.
Bella Napolia Pizzeria - Pizzas are made fresh-to-order in the finest Italian fashion. Guests can dine al fresco in the garden. Open from 11 AM to 6 PM.
Café de Paris - This patisserie offers freshly baked pastries, ice cream, and drinks in the French tradition. Open daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 PM.
Courtyard Bistro - Featuring anytime snacks along with fresh deli and grilled items, this bistro is open from noon to 5 PM. It offers indoor and outdoor seating.
Eleanor's - This a la carte Caribbean restaurant offers indoor and outdoor dining from 6 PM to 9:30 PM. The dress code is resort evening attire, and reservations are required.
Mario’s Restaurant - Mario's serves a la carte Italian cuisine, featuring a breakfast buffet from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM, and dinner from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM. The dress code is resort evening attire.
Soy - Serving sushi a la carte from 6:15 PM to 9:15 PM. The dress code is resort evening attire.
O.K. Corral - Southwestern cuisine a la carte. Serving breakfast from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM and dinner from 6:15 PM to 9:15 PM. The dress code is resort evening attire, and reservations are required.
Late Night Buffet - A weekly late night chocolate buffet is available on Fridays.
Late Night Snacks - Provided nightly in the Cricketer’s Pub from 10 PM to 2 AM.
Room service - 24-hour room service is available exclusively for guests in the Butler Suite accommodations.
Entertainment options include live entertainment, including evening performances and theme nights, for which guests are encouraged to dress up.
- Mondays: Beach Party-BBQ with live native show.
- Karaoke in the English Pub (Thursdays and Sundays): 11:00pm to 1:00am
- Piano Bar: 6:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. (Fully air-conditioned)
- Sundays - Tropical Sunday
- Mondays - Pirates & Wenches Beach Bash
- Tuesdays - Island Romance
- Wednesdays - Guest & Staff Talent Showcase
- Thursdays - Sandals Foundation Day
- Fridays - Antigua & Barbuda Jamboree
- Saturdays - Reggae Fest
- Mondays - General Manager’s Cocktail Party
- Tuesdays - Suites Concierge Cocktail Party
- Wednesdays - Sandals Select Cocktails & Dinner
- Thursdays - Butler’s Cocktail Party
The majority of recreational activities and facilities described below are included in the room rate for Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa (scroll above to see the All-Inclusive Details section).
Water sports include snorkeling, sailing, windsurfing, and kayaking. Land sports include tennis, volleyball, table tennis, and aerobics. The resort also offers Segway tours.
Guests must be certified to join scuba diving trips. Sandals/Beaches resorts offer a scuba diving resort certification course for beginners, for a surcharge. Guests who successfully complete the course receive scuba diving certification good for up to one year at any of the Sandals/Beaches resorts. PADI Certification also available for a surcharge.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ziplining nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
- Boat cruises nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Sailing on site
- Aerobics on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Beach yoga on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Garden view from spa
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This hotel is exclusively for adult couples. Guests who arrive before regular check-in hours may store their luggage at the hotel. Guests can contact the hotel using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Minimum guest age is 18
Caters to adults only
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 11 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Silver Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.