Please enter your travel dates.
Private-peninsula Antigua resort, with 2 beaches
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Fronting jewel-like Mamora Bay and featuring two beaches, this Antigua resort occupies a 40-hectare (100-acre) peninsula on the southeast coast; Nelson's Dockyard National Park is 5 km (3 miles) away.
Sun and surf
St. James's Club Antigua All Inclusive features 6 swimming pools and 4 tennis courts, sailing and windsurfing, a children's club, complimentary Internet in the lobby area, and nightly entertainment.
Air-conditioned guestrooms feature furnished patios overlooking the sea or the resort's gardens. In-room safes, direct-dial telephones, and 32-inch flat-panel HDTVs are standard at St. James's Club Antigua All Inclusive.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- All-Inclusive Details
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included. Additional gratuities at guests' discretion are accepted.
Food and beverages
- All meals, snacks, and beverages included
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Onsite live performances
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Room service
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Offsite tours
St. James's Club Antigua All Inclusive offers 6 swimming pools. Paddle boats, beach umbrellas, and lounge chairs are provided.
The resort's Spa Tranquility offers scrubs, facials, waxing, hair and nail care, and Swedish, foot, hand, stomach, and aromatherapy massage. The spa includes a sauna and outdoor treatment rooms.
An air-conditioned fitness center contains cardio and weight machines as well as free weights and offers dance aerobics. A complimentary children's club is available, and a daily program provides supervised activities for children ages 2–12 (surcharge; children must be toilet-trained).
Complimentary shuttle service transports guests around St. James's Club Antigua All Inclusive, while the lobby offers complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. The resort offers shuttle service to Antigua's capital, St. John's, and to Shirley Heights, English Harbour, and Nelson's Dockyard (surcharges).
On-site shopping can be enjoyed at a delicatessen and a gift shop, which sells sundries, souvenirs, logo items, and beachwear. The property also offers multiple large and small meeting rooms.
- Number of buildings/towers - 13
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Marina on site
- Poolside bar
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Full-service health spa
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Audiovisual equipment
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Medical assistance available
- Beauty services
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Tennis on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 251
- Number of floors - 2
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of outdoor pools - 6
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Self parking
- Spa services on site
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Welcome amenities
- Clock radio
- Flat-panel TV
- Double sink
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Water view
- Ocean view
- Garden view
Rainbow Garden - Open-air restaurant with covered and terrace seating. International dishes. Breakfast and lunch buffets with menu option. À la carte dinners except for Monday night's Gala Buffet with international food and live calypso music. Children's menus for lunch and dinner. Dinner dress code: long pants, collared shirts, and closed-toe shoes for men. Open until 11 PM.
Sample menu for Rainbow Garden
- Chilled Larder of Chilled and Roasted Meats
- Continental Cheeses
- Chilled Poached Titi Shrimps
- Roasted Pork Loin
- Grilled Red Snapper
- Beef Stroganoff
- Selections from Pastry Chef's Dessert Table
- Ice Cream
Guests are requested to cover up swimwear and wear shoes for breakfast and lunch. Dinner dress code is casual elegant, with no cutoffs, short shorts, or jeans.
Sample menu for Coco's Restaurant & Bar
- Thai Marinated Grilled Chicken
- Chilled Gazpacho
- Cream of Local Sweet Potato Soup
- Braised Mushrooms, Pepper & Vegetable Casserole
- Hawaiian Pizza
- Fusilli Pasta with choice of sauce
- Peach Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Black Forest Gateau with Cream Chantilly
- Caribbean Ice Creams
Coco's Restaurant & Bar - Open-air, nautical-themed spot overlooking beach. Breakfast buffet. Lunch buffet plus à la carte menu. Open five nights weekly with dinner theme buffets on three nights and à la carte dinners on the remaining two nights. Dinner reservations required. Dinner dress code: long pants, collared shirts, and closed-toe shoes for men.
The Docksider Grill - Seaside, open-air spot with wood floor, seating under high wood ceiling and blue canopies. Candlelit dining from menu of bistro-style cuisine and Caribbean dishes. Dinner only. Reservations required. Dress code: long pants, collared shirts, and closed-toe shoes for men (except for Thursday Caribbean buffet night when shorts are acceptable).
Sample menu for The Docksider
- Duck, Pork, and Walnut Terrine
- Hot Jerked Chicken Wings
- Seafood Cocktail
- Shrimp, Scallop, and Swordfish Kebab
- Sirloin Steak
- Lamb Leg Steak
Piccolo Mondo - This restaurant is not part of the All-Inclusive plan and charges a supplement of US$35 (fee subject to change without notice). Four-tier, open-air hillside restaurant encompassing the first tier of the three-tier pool. Red and white linens and potted plants. Intimate oil-lamp dinners featuring Mediterranean and Caribbean dishes. Lounge and bar. Dinner reservations required. Dinner dress code: long pants, collared shirts, and closed-toe shoes for men.
Sample menu for Piccolo Mondo
- Caprice Salad with Balsamic Dressing
- Deep-fried Calamari
- Pork & Pancetta Skewers
- Vegetarian Pasta with Roasted Vegetables
- Pan-seared Tuna on Polenta
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin
Mamora Bar - Beach spot for drinks and lunchtime grilled items. Open from mid-morning until late afternoon.
Reef Deck Bar - Poolside bar with drinks only, open from mid-morning through the afternoon.
Drinks Cart - This trolley delivers drinks to the beach area.
Entertainment includes live steel-band music, fire-torch performances with limbo dancers, and hermit-crab races (schedules may vary).
Use of kayaks, pedal boats, windsurfers, sailboats, and snorkeling gear is complimentary at this Antigua resort, as is play on four tennis courts.
Catamaran cruises to nearby islands, sunset cruises, deep-sea fishing trips, glass-bottom boat tours, and snorkeling/kayaking excursions are available for surcharges at the resort's dock. An on-site dive shop can arrange scuba diving courses, certification, and trips. The tour desk can help with horseback riding and tee times. Jolly Harbour Golf Club is 16 km (10 miles) and Cedar Valley Golf Course is 19 km (12 miles) from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Paddle boats (pedalos) on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Aerobics on site
- Boating on site
- Dock on site
- Kayaking on site
- Playground on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
Spa Tranquility, the property's full-service health spa, incorporates rattan, sea grass, wood, and white tile into its decor. It offers 3 massage rooms with a menu of tension-beating treatments to restore the body and skin. Products by Pevonia Botanica are featured.
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to singles
Caters to couples
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Babysitting/childcare fee: USD 35 per hour, per child
- Deposit: USD 350 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.