Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Deluxe Twin Room
- Two Single Beds
- One Double Bed
4-star hotel in Mechelen with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Lamot Congress, St. Rumbolds Cathedral, and Grand Market Square. Also nearby are Brusselpoort and Toy Museum Mechelen.
Recreational amenities at Hotel Mercure Mechelen Vé include an indoor pool and a sauna. Other amenities include a conference center and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Guestrooms open to balconies or patios with city or courtyard views and feature flat-screen televisions with satellite channels. Other amenities include fireplaces, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.
In addition to an indoor pool, Hotel Mercure Mechelen Vé provides a sauna and a steam room. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 527 square feet (49 square meters) include a conference center and a meeting/conference room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2013.
Hotel Mercure Mechelen Vé is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2006
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 527
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 49
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Balcony or patio
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Bathrobes (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Please Note: during weekends check-out time is 11 AM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.40 per accommodation, per night
- All citizens of Belgium will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15
- Babysitting/childcare fee: EUR 15 per hour, per child (ages 1 to 5 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.