Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room - Free Wireless Internet
Executive Double Room with Whirlpool Bath - Free Wireless Internet
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Mechelen with a bar/lounge
Situated in Mechelen, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Lamot Congress, St. Rumbolds Cathedral, and Brusselpoort. Also nearby are Grand Market Square and Vrijbroekpark Provincial Country Park.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Martin's Patershof provides complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a business center.
Plasma televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 2927 square feet (272 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge).
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Number of floors - 5
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 272
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2927
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.40 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EMAS II (EMS – environmental only), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.