Please enter your travel dates.
Hirosaki romantic hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this romantic hotel is close to Saisho-in Temple, Hirosaki Castle, and Chosho-ji Temple.
In addition to a restaurant, Best Western Hotel Newcity Hirosaki features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions in guestrooms come with satellite channels. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bidets.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This romantic hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, currency exchange, and shopping on site. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Best Western Hotel Newcity Hirosaki has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 134
- Number of floors - 12
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer rental
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1989
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Shower/tub combination
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free local calls
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- Remote lighting/drapery/curtain control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- City view
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Za kicchinn - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
Only service dogs are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1963 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 700 per night (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3150 per day
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.