Availability: BEST WESTERN PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel
Family-friendly Neenah resort with a golf course
This family-friendly resort is located in Neenah, close to Bergstrom Mahler Museum. Area attractions also include Barlow Planetarium and Fox River Antique Mall.
In addition to a restaurant, BEST WESTERN PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel features a golf course. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, microwaves, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel Amenities
In addition to a golf course, BEST WESTERN PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel features a complimentary water park and a waterslide. The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A business center is on site at this 3-star property. This family-friendly resort also offers an indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service
- Arcade/game room
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast service
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Water park access (complimentary)
- Airport transportation
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Year Built 2005
- Complimentary reception
- Golf course on site
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
Ground Round - This restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course and enjoy the facilities at the waterpark with a waterslide. An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
BEST WESTERN PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.